- June 10: Board Meeting at 7:00 AM.
This special meeting/outing will be an all-morning session starting at 7:00 AM with warm-water fishing on Bob Streeter’s lake. Breakfast will then precede the board meeting. Members are welcome to attend any board meeting. Check with a Board Member to find out where the meeting is being held.
- June 10: CTU Conservation Camp June 10-16
Colorado Trout Unlimited hosts an annual week-long youth camp to introduce students aged 14 to 18 to key principles of conservation and fly fishing. Students in CTU’s annual camp get hands-on experience with topics including:
- principles of ecology
- aquatic vertebrate and invertebrate sampling
- water quality and monitoring
- fishing classes such as fly tying, fly casting, and streamside ethics
For more information, see the Colorado TU site’s CTU Youth Conservation and Flyfishing Camp page.
- June 25: Long Draw Mitigation Meeting
Dave Piske was delegated the responsibility for coordination. Expected attendees include: David Nickum, Dave Piske, Ken Eis, Paul Fromme, and Mark Coleman.
Note of the Day:
Do you have an RMF hat, map or RMF/TU patch? See our RMF Merchandise page.