rmf-tu logo Got Here As Fast As I Could

Happening This Month

November 2019
S M T W T F S
Miracle Mile
1
2
3 4 5
Social Fly Tying
6
7 8 9
10 11 12
Board Meeting
13
14 15 16
17 18 19
RMF Guest Night
20
21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sustaining Donors
Nov 16, 18-Nov 16, 19
$1000+ Cutthroat Donors

Cutthroat Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Cargill
In Memory of Linda Jefferies
Odell Brewing Co.

$500-$999 Rainbow Donors

Rainbow Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

CMS Mechanical Services Inc.
Dennis Cook
Elkhorn Rod & Reel
Bob Green
Wil Huett
Jenna Merrit
Mark Miller
Colin Randall
Michael Ringus
Ted Sammond
St. Pete’s Fly Shop
The Nature Conservancy

$100-$499 Brown Donors

Brown Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Luke Beitel
Frank Bub
Frank Cada
Kent Christensen
Steve Craig
CSU Flyfishing Club
Matthew Doll
Domingo Duvall
Yang Qian & Edward McConnaughey
Greg Evans
Lee Evans
Handmade Art Co.
JAX Outdoors
Karl Kronberg
Kirk Madsen
David Morse
Domingo Rodriguez
Scheels
Norma Stallsworth

$50-$99 Brook Donors

Brook Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Paul Hilbrecht
Jay’s Bistro
Mishawaka
Guy Turenne

Donation page
Become a Sustaining Donor
facebook
follow us on twitter

Rocky Mountain Flycasters - Board Meetings

Rocky Mountain Flycasters
Board Meeting Agenda:
July 12, 2017

Meeting called to order at 7:10 by President Coy Wylie.
In attendance: Coy Wylie, Mickey McGuire, Linda Jefferies, Phil Wright, Lee Evans, Dennis Cook, Paul Wehr, Dave Piske, Ruthie Ketola (minutes), and Colin Glover
Note: a quorum was present.

  1. Board Business

    1. President’s comments- Coy welcomed the group and introduced Colin Glover, new TU member.
    2. Review of Agenda- approved as is.
    3. June Minutes- approved as submitted.
    4. Consent Agenda: Conservation Report, Youth Report, Membership Report.
    5. Pulled Consent Items- Treasurer’s report and Community Outreach Report are not available and are removed from consent agenda.
  2. Old Business

    1. Youth Camp update - Dennis
      Need a few more volunteers.
    2. CDPHE Request for Signature - Coy
      Approved Dick Jefferies to continue as fiscal agent on this grant.
    3. New Intern responsibilities - no action.
    4. Project Healing Waters - no action.
    5. Embrace a Stream Update - Dave Piske
      1. On schedule to submit the application, complying with the July 15, 2017 deadline. There is one signature left to obtain, and Dave is on it.
      2. Proposed is a learning station adjacent to the new fishing pier.
    6. Shirt fee structure- Mickey
      1. Approved option 3: cost plus fundraiser = add $14 to each shirt.
      2. Order 10 mens and 2 women’s shirts for the fall membership meeting.
      3. Have order sheets available during the meeting.
      4. Recruit a project manager for this.
      5. Decrease the cost of logo hats to $15
    7. Phantom Canyon, September 30
      1. Paul will post a sign up notice on the web site August 1, which will outline what is required from a physical standpoint.
      2. At the September meeting, draw names of 10 participants and 5 alternates.
      3. Need 2 experienced crew leaders who can each lead 5-6 workers.
    8. Update from NOCO EXPO-Coy
      Consider online meetings with the committee.
  3. New Business

    1. Visioning - Led by Coy: no action.
    2. Support for Poudre River Restoration project grant proposal- Coy and Dave
      1. Approved a “good will” support letter of the application for a $10,000 CPW grant for improvement of a stretch of the river bank ditch area west of Windsor.
      2. Coy has composed and will send this.
    3. Water temperature monitoring/CTU - Phil
      1. Discussed volunteer opportunity to assist the Greenback recovery group’s installation of thermographs to help evaluate high mountain streams for reintroduction of greenbacks, and to measure the impacts of climate change over time.
      2. Colin and Ruthie volunteered to assist with hiking the equipment into high altitude locations.
    4. Response to local and national issues
      1. Clean Water Rule (Federal)
        1. Dick composed and sent a letter to the local newspapers opposing the EPA’s rescindment of the Clean Water Act.
        2. Linda will forward a copy to the leadership team.
        3. Coy will ask Bob Greene to send out a special email to the newsletter list, as well as the master list.
      2. City of Loveland re: Big Thompson Corridor Master Plan- Coy
        1. Encouraged participation thru the corridor public input survey portal- www.cityofloveland.org/opencityhall.
        2. Deadline for participation is August 9, 2017 11:59 pm.
  4. Future Meetings

    1. Rist Canyon Festival, September 3, 2017
    2. Fly Fishing Show 2018, Denver
  5. Submitted by Ruthie Ketola,
    Rocky Mountain Flycasters Secretary

Previous Meetings

Previous meeting reports will be here as they are superceded by newer reports.

Last updated on 23 May, 2019