- February 11: Board Meeting at 7:00 PM. Members are welcome to attend any board meeting. Check with a Board Member to find out where the meeting is being held.
- February 18: Sweet Deceivers: RMF 2015 Annual Fly Tying Expo
Join in on our annual Fly Tying Expo and learn tips and tricks of fly tying and fooling the fish.
- Well-known tiers will share their skills and tying tips
- Beginner’s table to learn tying your own flies
- Random drawings for each tier’s flies and a fly rod drawing
- Food from the Mainline Ale House
- Silent auction with many quality equipment items, supplies, books, art, guided trips, services, etc.
Admission: $20 per person ($10 for students with ID, under 12-free). With the price of admission, you get a plate of food and a beverage, ten(10) raffle tickets (five(5) for students, none for under 12) for the fly and rod drawings, and a wealth of tying and fishing information.
Sponsored in part by:
- February 18, 2015, 5:30-9:00 PM
- Fort Collins Senior Center
1200 Raintree Drive Fort Collins, CO
The Fort Collins Senior Center is located off Shields Avenue between Prospect and Drake. Additional meeting information.
Parking to the east of the Senior Center is at a premium. There is a new, spacious parking lot, just off Raintree, to the west of the Senior Center to accommodate our large crowd.
Note of the Day:
The Henrys Fork of the Snake River, once one of the most popular trout streams in the West, has suffered environmental problems over the last decade, and its once-abundant big rainbows are now tough to find. The Henrys Fork Foundation is a grass-roots conservation organization that has made great strides in understanding this complicated ecosystem. Tom Rosenbauer