- May 3: B & G Club Class: See April 25 for details.
- May 5: B & G Club Class: See April 25 for details.
- May 9: B & G Club Class: See April 25 for details.
- May 12: B & G Club Class: See April 25 for details.
- May 17: B & G Club Class: See April 25 for details.
- May 18: General Meeting: Steve Schweitzer Within about an hour’s drive for most of our members is a jewel of the Rockies—Rocky Mountain National Park. Over a decade of research and countless hours of treking and photography went into Steve's book A Fly Fishing Guide to Rocky Mountain National Park. Steve was one of our tiers at the RMF Fly Tying Expo and we are happy to have him return to share some details from his book and more. He will make a presentation titled “Fly Fishing Rocky Mountain National Park - Effective Tactics, Secret Flies and Special Locations.” Every paragraph of the book seems filled with critical information so be prepared to pay particularly close attention to Steve's presentation. You can get a hint of what Steve will discuss by visiting his web site www.flyfishingrmnp.com.
Social hour begins at 6:30, and the Program follows at 7:00.
Admission is free and the public is welcome. The Fort Collins Senior Center is located at 1200 Raintree Drive off Shields Avenue between Prospect and Drake. Additional meeting information.
- May 19: B & G Club Class: See April 25 for details.
- May 21: Ben Delatour Boy Scout Camp
Fishing portion of BSA Fly Fishing Merit Badge session. Times to be determined. See Youth Outreach for more information.
- May 27: Eagle’s Nest Sign-up Deadline
Last day to sign up for June 1 Trail Maintenance. If you haven't been to visit this Larimer County Open Space, this is a great opportunity to do so and help maintain the trail down to the North Fork of the Poudre River. See more details on our volunteer page and contact Guy Turenne to sign up.
Note of the Day:
Are you a Sustaining Donor? The Rocky Mountain Flycasters/Trout Unlimited Chapter depends on your donations to carry out its mission of Protect, Reconnect, Preserve, Restore, & Sustain. Our page of Sustaining Donors lists those who have contributed $50 or more over the past calendar year. Is your name on the list? You can put it there.