- March 2: Rocky Mountain Flycasters Green River Trip. Contact Greg Evans if you are interested in joining RMF members on this three-day fishing trip to the Green River. Rooms may be limited and need to be reserved, so contact him soon.
- March 3: Rocky Mountain Flycasters Green River Trip.
- March 4: Rocky Mountain Flycasters Green River Trip.
- March 14: General Meeting featuring Eric Pettine: Fishing the North Platte and other local waters. Before the meeting, Mr. Pettine will be demonstrating fly tying. Mr. Pettine’s credential include many lectures, videos, a book and articles. You may have seen his articles in the Fort Collins Coloradoan. For more details, see Eric Pettine : Fly Fishing.
General Meeting at 6:30 PM at the Hilton. See "When and Where."
Social hour at 6:30. Meeting announcements promptly at 7 PM, with the program to immediately follow. Hope to see you there, and bring a friend!
- March 20: Board Meeting at 7:00 PM. Members are welcome to attend any board meeting. Check with a Board Member to find out where the meeting is being held.
- March 21: Colorado Trout Unlimited will be hosting its annual auction in Denver, doors opening at 5:30 pm. The auction includes live and silent auction as well as raffles, a wide array of fishing trips, gear, flies by some of the region’s best tyers, artwork, non-fishing items including ski packages and performing arts tickets, and much more. See the CTU site for more information.
Note of the Day:
Man is a complex being: he makes deserts bloom—and lakes die. — Gil Scott-Heron