rmf-tu logo Katie Beamon shows off a rainbow

Happening This Month

July 2017
S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11
Board Meeting
12
13 14
Gateway Adopt-A-Trail
Upper Poudre Fishing
Trout Unlimited Anniversary
15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Search the RMF site


Sustaining Donors
Jul 23, 16-Jul 23, 17
$1000+ Cutthroat Donors

Cutthroat Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Fred Ebert
New Belgium Brewery
Odell Brewing Co.
St. Pete’s Fly Shop

$500-$999 Rainbow Donors

Rainbow Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

CMS Mechanical Services, Inc.
Tom Culbertson
Fly Fishing Team USA
Bob Green
JAX Outdoors
Linda and Dick Jefferies
Marc McKenzie
David Piske
Robert F. Dunn in Memoriam

$100-$499 Brown Donors

Brown Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Marc Brown
Yang Qian & Edward McConnaughey
Bill Gillett
Handmade Art Co.
Robert Loeven
NoCo FlyFishing
Dale Rellas
Richard Withey

$50-$99 Brook Donors

Brook Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Dennis Cook
Fish Restaurant
Jax Fish House
Sonny Lubicks

Donation page
Become a Sustaining Donor
facebook
follow us on twitter

Rocky Mountain Flycasters - Board Meetings

Rocky Mountain Flycasters
Board Meeting
Minutes
April 14, 2010


The meeting was called to order by President Lee Evans with board members Ken Eis, Guy Turrene, Phil Wright, and Greg Evans present. Also in attendance were Cullen Emsing, Bryon Fessler, Bob Streeter, Dave Piske, John Fraser, Dennis Cook, and Paul Wehr.

Minutes of March meeting were accepted as corrected. Membership report is pending. Lee noted that CJ Cullin, from the Larimer County Dept of Natural Resources would be at the May meeting.

Treasurer: Greg reported that our project account had $2063.77, with $932 reserved for the Behnke Scholarship. The general fund had $7213.21.

The CRC committee reported on their work toward fundraising. Addressing the most pressing need to replenish the general fund and make sure the youth program happened was their first goal. The Behnke scholarship was discussed, as well as possible future fundraisers. Byron presented the Sustaining Donor program and how it would work. Greg moved and Ken seconded to approve the plan. The motion carried. Discussion was held regarding donor recognition. Questions were raised that will need to be answered at future meetings regarding recognition for in-kind donations, general meeting donations, advertising in the newsletter, etc.

The Youth Outreach Director, Dennis Cook, reported on his fund raising successes, including the ads in the Coloradoan. The appropriate paperwork has all been signed for TIC, so the equipment can now be ordered.

In old business, John Fraser reported that he will be moving to Wyoming, and therefore needed to resign as Raffles Chairman. The Board expressed sincere appreciation to him for his years as raffle chair. John said he would be around to help the new person(s) get started. The new chairman would need to attend a Sec. of State training session, then after that do quarterly reports.

Phantom Canyon dates at this time are April 24, May 1, and July 25. There may be other dates so watch the website.

The April general meeting was discussed. Steamboat Flyfisher will make a presentation on the Yampa. Chris Kennedy will talk about his work in RMNP and his call for volunteers.

Eagles' Nest trail maintenance is setting up dates and had 12 to choose from. We felt Sept 25 and Oct 16 were probably the best.

The May meeting was discussed and revised. Kevin Rogers will make a presentation on Greenback Genetics, and Ken Eis will talk about photographing your catch. The idea of having many talks about local waters was not coming together and with elections, the Behnke raffle, and the table raffle, time was getting short.

Lee asked all board members to find candidates to run for offices on the board. We need a vice president, secretary, and raffle coordinator.

The Retreat to plan the next 12 months is set for June 13, Sunday, at Lee Evans' house. Big topics will include the monthly calendar, fund raising, and speakers.

The meeting adjourned to fish stories at 9:35.

Respectfully submitted,


Lee Evans, acting secretary


Previous Meetings

Previous meeting reports will be here as they are superceded by newer reports.

Last updated on 25 Jul, 2013